What is the Old West without a Wanted Poster? However, this poster is used to invite them to join our Sunday School. This is a fun decoration that is used to take the children's picture and give to them.
- Poster board
- Masking tape
- Watered down brown paint
- Black construction paper
- Brown construction paper
- Tape two pieces of poster board together
- Cut out a square in the top half big enough for a head
- Put random, jagged strips of masking tape over the entire board
- Paint the entire board with watered down brown paint
- Cut out the letters "Wanted" in black and brown
- Cut out any other letters in black
- Glue the black "Wanted" letters on top of the board
- Glue the brown "Wanted" letters off kilter over the black letters
- Glue the other letters on the bottom of the board, under the square.